Posts Tagged ‘Coriolis’
The Coriolis electric patio heater has a power output of 2.4 Kw and is great for use in the conservatory, garage or garden. It is freestanding and 2m tall, with a 43cm aluminium reflector. The heating element used in the Coriolis is the Incoloy 840, which is rated for 3600 hours of use.
This electric patio heater fits easily into the central parasol hole of most garden tables, to provide additional warmth for eating al fresco on cooler summer evenings.
Coriolis 2 in 1 Electric Patio Heater by Lifestyle
The Coriolis electric patio heater can either be used as a freestanding patio heater, or it can be used through parasol hole of the Lifestyle patio tables or other tables which have a central hole that has a diameter of at least 4cm.
This patio heater has the following features:
- Heating Element – Incoloy 840/2.4kw Output
- 3600 hours of use
- Compatible with all tables with a central hole of 40mm or more, which includes all Lifestyle tables.
- The reflector has a diameter of 43cm and is made from aluminium
- Height 2.4m
- Weight 16.5 kg
- Can be used in or outdoors
- Comes complete with a 10m cable
Measurements: 2m (H) , Diameter 0.43m